Tuesday 5 August 2014

July Favourites



Hello there, and welcome to my July favorites :) These are the products that I have absolutely been loving over the month of July.

Bomb Cosmetics, Shea body butter: Well what can I say? Other than, this body butter is the BOMB-lame joke I know ;) But in all seriousness it is the most moisturizing, nourishing body butter I've ever used, ( it even beats the body shop body butters). And if that wasn't enough it smells divine, I'd describe it as a refreshing citrus smell.

Ck one perfume: No matter how many perfumes I try, this is the one I constantly return to. For me there is nothing quite like it and I absolutely adore it <3 I really have no clue how to describe the scent so you'll just have to pop into your local boots and take a whiff. However I would point out that if you like sweet girly scents then this won't be for you, as it's a unisex perfume.

Garnier Micellar cleansing water: I was always a wipe kinda girl until this came into my life, and I'm so glad it did. I've always heard that wipes aren't the best products to use when removing makeup, ( no idea why) so I figured lets give this a go, and it works a dream. All i need is one cotton pad and a little squirt of this and my entire face of makeup is removed.

Bourjois healthy mix serum foundation: This is the foundation I have been reaching for all throughout July thanks to my friend, and fellow blogger- Tallulah. It's exactly the sort of foundation you need for summer; lightweight, dewy and long lasting. It gives light coverage but is definitely buildable and looks really natural on the skin. Considering I'm an oily skinned kind of gal with a little powder this lasts all day on me. :)

Tanya Burr lipgloss, Chic: Ultimately this is my perfect nude lipgloss. It has a great consistency, isn't sticky, is long lasting and smells like strawberries and cream. What more could you want?

Burts Bees lip balm: Ultimate savior for dry lips, I have been applying this religiously since the moment I got it and I can really see and feel the difference. It's also miles better than the 'cult favorite' eos lipbalms, which I believe is not worth the hype.

1 comment:

  1. I love the garnier micellar water, also the L'oreal version works a treat too. I really want to try a Tanya Burr Lipgloss, I've heard great things!, Elle x

    notesofpetranella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete